Field House Cottage details
Originally dating back to 1650, Field House Cottage has been refurbished to provide all you need to relax and enjoy your Peak District holiday. Its rural setting is idyllic, nestled next to the rocky crags of Hen Cloud and The Roaches, with direct access to this beautiful area of the National Park.
The holiday cottage
The cottage, which sleeps up to 4-6 people, is fully furnished and equipped to a high standard.
- Kitchen / dining room with access to two patio areas - perfect for barbeques. Fitted with oven, hob, fridge and dishwasher plus microwave, kettle, toaster.
- Separate comfortable sitting room room with views across the garden. Equipped with TV/DVD, radio/iPod dock and a selection of books and games.
- Two upstairs bedrooms, one with a flexible zip and link super king / twin bed arrangement; the second a twin bedroom. A cot can be provided on request. Additional sofa bed in the sitting room.
- Upstairs bathroom with combined bath / shower.
- Ample off-road parking next to the cottage.
Heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and WiFi are included.
Field House Cottage is attached to our own home and we offer some shared facilities including use of the washing / drying room, freezer space and storage for bikes and climbing gear in the garage.
Please note this is a no smoking property.
You're welcome to use our garden which includes a seasonal lake, island, pond and areas ideal for picnics. For nature lovers, there's an abundance of wildlife. Please note: with open water, a dam and rocks in the garden, children need to be supervised at all times.
We have a dog, cats and chickens but with animals on-site, we're unable to accept pets at Field House Cottage.
The cottage is situated half mile off the public road down a single gravel farm track with passing places.